KAOKO Motorcycle Throttle Stabilzers KTM 1190 Adv
KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. To install, attach the bar-end weights and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Fits: KTM models
- 1190 Adv
- We generally have all items in stock but if not, delivery time is up to 3 weeks, as the item may need to ordered in from South Africa.
KAOKO Safety Warning: The KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have purchased the KAOKO cruise control for my KTM 1190. Its very easy to install, less than 5 minutes. It's easy to use and does exactly what its meant to. Great to be able to rest the throttle hand on the long biring road bits.