KAOKO Motorcycle Throttle Stabilzers Suzuki GSX-R1000
KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. To install, attach the bar-end weights and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Fits: Suzuki models
- We generally have all items in stock but if not, delivery time is up to 3 weeks, as the item may need to ordered in from South Africa.
KAOKO Safety Warning: The KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The KAOKO Throttle Stabilizers are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As stated 5 minutes to install took the bike for a run worked great should've done it earlier top unit also thanks for the prompt service Fantastic
I have been using the KAOKO Cruise Control for about 500 kilometres and it has proven to be worth every cent of the $159 spent. It has tamed my GSXR 1000 rocketship into a comfortable cruiser allowing me to choose several different body positions to relieve the pressure on the back and arms from my normal racing posture. Fitting was easy and the instructions explicit.